Thursday 17 September 2015 | 16.00 - 17.00
The Democratization of Change Management - How to Prepare your Organisation for Continuous ChangeThe sheer speed and number of changes triggered by emerging economies, global demographics, customer demands, digital technology and the shift in employee expectations have led to a fierce competitive environment that is often short-handed as VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity). This is creating a major shift, in the focus of C-Suite executives, from delegating the execution of strategic initiatives to real concerns about how they can build an organization that not only survives in this environment but out-performs and out-paces the competition.
David believes that this has profound ramifications for the work of change management professionals in organizations and how they view their work and how they can be successful in this new environment. This session will help change managers re-define their role and provide new ideas and options for their tool-kit. He will share information, perspectives and data on:
- Why the world of change management is changing
- The challenge for organizations in this environment
- How to prepare your organization for continuous change
- Five key levers to increase capability
- Why success is dependent on organizations democratizing change management
- A roadmap for professional development in this environment
- How change agents need to change to meet this new world
Learning ObjectivesSession attendees will leave with:
- A solid understanding of why the world is changing and how organisations are adapting.
- Tools and techniques to help prepare your organization for this new world of continuous change.
- Tried and true measures to increase change capability for yourself and your organisation.
- Professional development ideas to increase your performance, capabilities and value in the marketplace.
Return to Agenda